ZTE mobile hotspot sales exceed one million
ZTE has now sold more than one million unique Wi-Fi (uFi) MF60 Mobile Hotspots since its launch in April 2011 into Australian, American and European markets. The high speed internet connection, coupled with favourable data plans offered by T-mobile US, Australia’s Telstra and Switzerland’s Swisscom, has enabled the device to become a top seller across international markets. The MF60 provides 21Mbit/s high speed internet connection and supports up to ten Wi-Fi devices simultaneously. With a simple, sleek design, OLED display, Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS) one-key encryption and Web UI operation, the unit provides multiple users with rapid access to the mobile internet terminal, offering customers an efficient and seamless mobile business and entertainment experience.
Compared to the first generation of uFi MF60 boasts many new features, including:
• Direct internet connection shared by multiple devices: more Wi-Fi devices can be connected at anytime anywhere, with direct access to online content and services
• One-key internet connection, compatible with Wi-Fi, supports maximum ten Wi-Fi devices, wider coverage and downlink speed up to 75Mbit/s
• HSPA+ high speed connection, with peak download speed of 21Mbit/s
• Up to 100 standby hours
• With firewall, WPS one-key encryption and other security functions, it is safer to surf the internet
• Lightweight and portable, fashionable design, OLED display, clear and direct status display
• Web UI operation and access through browser make it easy to set up and manage the device
ZTE’s uFi products can be used, for personal or business use indoors or outdoors, to quickly create a small WLAN network and personal mobile Wi-Fi hotspot for up to ten users at a time anywhere within a 3G cellular coverage area.